Which smartphone is more reliable...

Tech Explorer

In Runtime
the Huawei Mercury or the Sanyo Kyocera? I'm going through my second battery on the Sanyo phone which has lasted about three months (the battery that is, other problems would be it drops out apps which I have to reinstall and other minor problems). I already know that the Huawei has a 1.4 Ghz processor vs Sanyo's 600 Mhz processor, larger internal phone memory storage and possibly a better screen display. The main question is whether the Mercury also eats up batteries and is it stable compared with the Sanyo phone?

You could do a little experiment. Switch off all connections (mobile network, GPS, Bluetooh, etc.), and see if it still kills the battery like this.

Just got my mercury march 3rd. but i've been having major battery issues with it since the day i got it. if i play a game, or use an app, for about 5 minutes or so, the battery gets extremely extremely hot, and i usually lose 15 to 20% of battery. also if i have my phone on standby or in my pocket or something, the battery gets extremely hot and wastes a lot of power. last night i stopped charging it at around 2 and it had 97%. when i woke up at 8, it was at 43%. should i just get a new vrla battery, or is this a phone issue?Thought you are still worried about the battery issue,so am I.

Sounds similar to my phone except that my battery doesn't heat up. What do they tell you at the store?

To let you know, apparently I had it on the wrong battery charger (it can make a difference) and I got the phone charged up.

Back
Top Bottom