Beta member
Hey guys I'm 1337 I know you like my name huh :lol: Done not ask me easy questions :p i will become :danger: hope to make new friends Peace

Way to make someone want to shoot you in the face, Echo...

Welcome to the forums, 1337.

I definitely prefer to speak the Queen's English even when online... and I troll those who fail to spell correctly on things such as Facebook.

Echo, you infuriating chap, you.

OT: Welcome, 1337; I hope you find it stimulating to participate here.

XD
just because you can't leet speak? it's actually not that hard if you and others keep it simple.

google "leet speak wiki" and try to translate it.

Oh, I can 'speak' it alright, and I can read it. I just find it useless 99.9% percent of the time.

I can also read backwards and upside down. That doesn't mean I want to do it every day.

I can also speak like a sailor, but that doesn't mean I should do so in front of a class of kindergartners.

Unlike most, I know the history behind 1337 and I know that the overwhelming majority of kids out there 'speaking' it are script-kiddies and wannabes who think using this pseudo-language makes them look cool.

It doesn't. It makes them look like jerks. Actually, the word I'd like to use is worse than that.

I don't normally use leet and this is the first time i use it on this forum.
I just thought this was a good and fun time to use it seens 1337 most likely knows it.
Is that a problem? what's wrong with you guys?

Back
Top Bottom