hi all have a look

help me how?:angel:avijithplsppl@gmail.com

Well you want yo remove the scrolling text first.

Then just pick a color for your container, this should hold your webpage and all of its contents, set it to a width of 940 and a margin of auto with a position of relative.

Then you can have a page background and a container background.

I hope that helps.

Dreamweaver is what I use and it did not take me long to learn how to use it, but designing a site takes some eye for design and if you don't have it then you will need help.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

but i don't understand what you say....

Remove the scrolling text ----- that's pretty simple do that

That is step one.

If you built the site you should know how to change various elements.

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Here is what I have learned. You can tell what to do, by looking at websites that are just bad.

The World's Worst Website Ever!

Dreamweaver is what I use and it did not take me long to learn how to use it, but designing a site takes some eye for design and if you don't have it then you will need help.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Remove the scrolling text ----- that's pretty simple do that

That is step one.

If you built the site you should know how to change various elements.

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Here is what I have learned. You can tell what to do, by looking at websites that are just bad.

The World's Worst Website Ever!
thanks for replying me.:)

Back
Top Bottom