[GUIDE]How to Create an MP3 Version of a Song

Really? You could ring me and tell me this stuff or just save it til Friday or when ever ur coming over! stop the critisism man! lo :)

You can get free programs that will do the same thing, like audiograbber or any video converter will do audio too I think.

Yes - but this way is 100% legal, and the fact that you will extra programs if you download others such as audiograbber will take up space and its easier to have your music and converter all in one trust able and reliable program.

A few tips:
I'd suggest that if you use Movie Maker, try not to overdo it with the effects. If you just use fads and cuts, it's less obvious that you're using Movie Maker and it makes it look a little more professional.
If you're going to use video as a means to show your tutorials/guides, actually show what's going on (use a screen recorder). A free one is CamStudio (but I'm not sure how well the output files work in WMM, you might have to convert them).
On that same note, I'd recommend talking while you record the screencast. This way you can actually explain what's going on while you're doing it. It just makes the videos easier to watch because you don't have to sit there and read everything.

Don't take this as something bad, because I'm not intending it that way. If you stick to making tutorials you'll get better at it.

Hey thanks for the feedback - hav been looking at new Movie Makers but am having trouble looking for one with good transitions and effects (as you say i don't wanna over do the effects, but still want some that make it look more professional). If you have any suggestions please post - free pls!

Definitely use something like camstudio to show what you're doing, and talk over it clearly and slowly to show people. That way you're taking full advantage of the video. If you're just mainly showing text / static images then it's clearer not to use a video at all!

Back
Top Bottom