Do you make backups?

person287

Beta member
Hi,
I'm doing a post for my site and I was wondering do you make backups, and if yeah how often?
If you do or don't, it'd be great if you could vote on my Poll, and if you use a program then could you tell me here.
Thanks, Ed

i back up all my music, movies, recorded clips, programs and documents,
i do it when ever i feel like it. i dont keep my external harddrive in my computer in case my computer gets stolen, so i have to get in and plug it in before i do a backup.
i use a script that i created my self. not that hard to make, and it works very well.

I don't backup anything for the sake of "backing up". If it's that important, then I'll need it where ever I go - so I slap it on a jump drive.

i have a sperate hard drive for back up :D
i used it for restoring windows files and settings
My back up is scheduled to back up at the begining of each month :D

Nothing is certain in this world.So how can you think that a rational person do not make the back ups.there is no reliability of software and machines so i always make my back up data after spending one day work.

I have multiple copies of important data, and I back up every month.

I have suffered too many failures in equipment and software to not do so.

I make backups of not only the data on my laptop but my forum and gallery once a week. The gallery is automated and does the backup every time I log out as the admin. The forum is done manually as well as the laptop.

for me if its important enough that to lose it would cause you upset back up to a format thats not easily damaged. say 50g discs otherwise spare of network drive only turned on to save or restore

god bless u raju

Back
Top Bottom