OnLive

RossTiger

Beta member
Hi Everyone

Just wondering if anyone else uses the OnLive system? it's very new in the UK but from what I've played on it so far it's fantastic, especially good for people like me with a laptop that has no chance of running the newest games.

You do need a decent internet that is stable to run it however.

For anyone that doesn't know, it's a cloud based gaming service, find more info here:

Welcome to OnLive

Well this is my story !

It wouldn't download the files from their servers on my PC so I contacted them about it and they sent me the actual full exe file which installed fine. After that I created an account and went to log in but every time I got the error about opening ports on the router.

SO I opened the ports, turned off my firewall and antivirus and even put my PC in the DMZ but still the application would not connect to their servers !

I contacted their support who said they had other people with the same problem and that they would submit a ticket to their technicians. WELL a month later and still the ticket has not been updated ???

So I have not even had chance to play a game or use their service yet !

Oh dear :( sounds like you've be very unlucky :/ worked first time for me :s Hope things get sorted soon for you :)

Back
Top Bottom