my computer blue screens whenever i play games. need help !!!!!!

Mine does the same thing, and it is the video driver on my pc. You could confirm this on yours by going to start/run and typing verifier . Then create a standards list, select all unsigned drivers, and close it. The next bsod will carry additional info if the video card driver is the cause. Just a free and fast way to verify if a driver is the cause of your concern, and good luck.

For more info, just visit our website: PC restarts automatically when playing games | Techyv.com

blue screens are mostly down to drive problems, take dark and kage advice altho I'd like to add input, if it carrys on go for an earlier update for your driver as the new ones are not always the best, as you can see by your blue screens, windows 7 is new so don't forget that alot of bluescreens tend to happen when release of a new OS.

goodluck

Windows 7 can't be considered new any more. All driver issues would be ironed out by now.

it might be 2years old but not all fixes are sorted, just saying , it happened with xp for 2years also, even windows vista still has faults, and i'll tell you what exact fault windows vista has, the wireless driver release with the microsoft update, doesn't fix my wireless, we had to downgrade the driver, windows vista update was the problem.. we then downgraded the drivers and never updated them threw microsoft updates again.. hit google up and see windows 7 bloopers, many people still get blue screens with 7

Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Download - Pre-Compiled Bootable ISO (.zip) is the one you want.

Download, unzip, burn to a disc using the Burn Image tool.

Turn off the PC. Take out all but one RAM chip (testing them all at once will take forever).

Turn it back on, make the boot run from the CD/DVD ROM first, and run the tool. Let it run the tests.

If it all comes back fine. Turn off the PC. Take out that chip, and insert the next, and repeat.

Hopefully you will find a culprit. If not, it is something else, but this is a good starting point.

Back
Top Bottom