Custom Computer Desks and Entertainment Centers

TRJ021782

Beta member
Hello, my name is Joe Taylor (No Kidding) and my roommate and I have been making custom built computer desks and entertainment centers for a while now and have decided to start getting our name out there in the hopes of increasing our business.

We currently built our products with integrated fans for cooling your electronics and all of our furniture is hand made by us and available with a variety of options that include, but are not limited to, USB hubs, surge protectors, extra fans and anything you request. We are working on getting a website operational but we thought we could start by posting on a few forums, for example I think he is going to start on J-body forum. So far we have only made our desks and EC's out of solid wood like oak and pine (no press board or plywood) so they are very durable.

I would be very happy to hear any comments you might have about our products as a basic idea and any comments related to increasing our exposure. If you might be interested in one our products please feel free to say so.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom