Open a program properties come up...

krone6

In Runtime
Just got a new install of windows xp professional 32 bit sp3 installed for someone and was working on finishing their programs they wanted put back on. I only get 2-3 of the 6 done and have to go online again to get them when i figure i'll install their printer drivers while i am at it. I let the install finish when i notice on every icon on the desktop properties open when i go to normally open the program though "open" after right clicking is fine. Anyone have any ideas why they all of a sudden happened?

That is just the weirdest thing ever. Are you sure the "open" option isn't selected as the properties selection?

Since i was so easly in the install it reformatted again, though if it comes up at teh same part, i'll check that. I asked a few others and they didn't know as well. I can be safe that it's not a virus either since it was a brand new install probably 10 minutes online.

Wow, i think it was those printer drivers. I've installed everything and more except those drivers and everything's been fine. I thought it was this internet download manager that came with the disk but it wasn't. Guess all i got to do at this point is tell him let windows handle that drivers and he should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom