Mouse Button Click Macro

skg

Beta member
Hi
Was wondering whether it's possible to make a macro (or similar) that would automatically "right-click" your mouse button for you rapidly many times in a row.

So for ex,
holding down spacebar while pressing the right mouse button will "turn on" this macro which will constantly keep pressing your mouse's right button non-stop until you press spacebar+right button again to turn it off. And while this macro is active, anywhere that you move your mouse's cursor to will be "right clicked" (without actually having to click it).

Thanks in advance for any help!

the g15 or g19 keyboard might be able to do this on just one of it's function keys. the g15 is cheap after the g19 came out, <$50 now. Could give it a try, does have more integration in programs like vent than other keyboards, and it a great gaming one.

As far as i can go for help, sorry.

Do you mean autoclicker software? They can be downloaded for free if you need.
I have used software like that for cheating on online games (sshh don't tell anyone!!)

autoclicker software should work for you. You can program them to click a certain amount of times, If you cant find one on google let me know and i will take a look at what I use at work

Back
Top Bottom