what's wrong with my speaker?

JhonMoney

Solid State Member
there is no sound from my speaker. when i scroll the volume then there is sound of kr kr what is wrong with my speaker?

Try jiggling your speaker plug while it is plugged. My old computer also has this problem. The contact in the sockets is not that good anymore.

this is embarrassing, but I had a similar issue a week ago, only to realize that my wife, whilst cleaning, mistakenly turned down the volume. I was NEAR re-installing the OS because I thought something got so messed up. Then I had a thought...

... i have sound now.

If the problem is still not solved, go into your control panel and see if your speaker is enabled. If it is, try un-plugging/re-plugging it in, check to make sure the plugs are securely in. If that still doesn't work, search for your audio card driver on the internet and download it, install it. Otherwise your speakers may be shot.

Maybe you need to download the drivers for the speaker!
Google the name and manufacturer to see if you are missing any files.

You could try going to your computer manufacturer site and search for the audio driver for your model computer and try re-installing it ,if this doesn't help maybe it's a hardware issue.

Back
Top Bottom