What the hell?!

Or the fixes that were done didn't cover up all the holes. If it comes down to it, we're simply dealing with some 15 year olds here with too much time on their hands. If needed, we could probably take down the site for a few days while it get patched and tested. They'll get board of waiting and move on to some other site.

Interesting, all the mods are Guru's but we still have mods privileges and rep is 0 although it still exists in the user CP.

That isn't the first time I've seen something like "You've got hacked" How original...
happysmile.gif

All should be good now, I am going to talk to the mods in the mod forum before we make an announcement

That isn't the first time I've seen something like "You've got hacked" How original...
happysmile.gif

This shows they have 4 posts but a search only shows the one in this thread. Also when I quote his post the sig path shows up. Post # 15. I have a screen shot but you don't have a way to post it here.
I think there may be some damage somewhere else you haven't come on to yet. I'd closed the doors and go through this with a fine toothed comb.

Quite a few Vb 4.x sites getting hacked lately. The site may have been insecure, but why do lamers with no life think they are entitled to point that out or vandalize a site because a door was left open? Sigh, the anonymity the internet provides, wonder if the hackers think the same applies if someone leaves their door unlocked or open to their houses with everyone inside, does it give them the right to enter and vandalize the place? Why don't they try it and find out what happens such as getting their head stomped on in the worst case scenario or arrested at the very least. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom