Uniblu Registry Booster

ZRTMWA

Solid State Member
Uniblue Registry Booster 2

Has anyone used this before? I downloaded it and it told me I had 500+ repairs needed. So I hit fix registry and I rebooted. It was set to run automatically when Windows boots so it ran again right when Win7 restarted. Now it told me I had 1500+ errors?!!?!

Anyone else have something like this happen to them? Should I just uninstall it? I'm tempted to run it again and see how many errors I get.

Edit: It's Uniblue Registry Booster 2

Double Edit: I fixed the 1500+ errors and rebooted.It now says I have 152 errors and I get a warning when I log on that something is wrong with my touchpad. Is this program trash?

The whole reason I got UniblueRB2 was because I was getting an error that said "d3dx9_43.dll is missing" (directx error) whenever I tried to play a computer game. I still get the same error.

First, do a system restore to get your touchpad back. Then, run CCleaner instead. After that, update DirectX. Problem should be solved.

ive never had any luck with registry scanners / cleaners. I think they cause more harm then good

I just downloaded and ran the Directx End-User Run Time and it fixed the problem. I'm uninstalling Uniblue right now and I'll try CCleaner if I have any more issues. Actually I might try "Advanced SystemCare Free", I just found it on CNET.

CCleaner is a well trusted and respected registry cleaners. I'm sure you can find just about anything on CNET, but whether or not it's good for your computer is another story.

CCleaner is a well trusted and respected registry cleaners. I'm sure you can find just about anything on CNET, but whether or not it's good for your computer is another story.

I know lol, I just wanted to download that b/c it was in the Top 5 Freeware on CNET.

I googled "ccleaner+vs+advanced+systemcare+free" and I decided that I didn't really need either of them.

I would recommend ASC4 over Uniblue and CCleaner, it has a ton of tools it comes with other than just a registry booster/ cleaner.

Back
Top Bottom