help with watching movies on a hdtv!

???
whats this for, i don't even have a western digital product, I am simply asking for which of the two options i said is better...

Hi..

before i say what product will be the best for you can i ask what file format you are wanting to watch... Are we talking standard Divx, 700Mb Films, or HD Movies?

basically all movies are 700mb or 1.3gb .avi files. That could be SD or like 720p res.

I highly recommend the WDTV Live, I have two of them and they work great, I have never had an issue with playing any file

the thing is i am not looking to get it from the internet, i want to go to a store, as well i want the price to be around 40-70, and get it locally which i am in mississuaga ontario canada. Can I get the WDTV with these conditions?

WDTV is what I use for watching downloaded movies it's really a great device ,you can dowwnload movies to your usb drive or external drive and watch what ever movies want ,you can watch in a bunch of formats avi,divx,mkv and others.This will be a good pick,this can also few pictures on your hdtv and plays mp3 musics also.

Back
Top Bottom