Basic Web Design help. (CSS+HTML)

Trainzer

Baseband Member
Hi all. I'm using Dreamweaver (Portable edition) for CS5. I wanted to enhance my website with some nice pop-out menus for better navigation.

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction, and maybe even suggest other navigation methods? I am also a self-acclaimed graphic designer, so I would also be interested if I could customize the bars with images (making glossy modern highlights, or texture possible).

Any help at all would make me happy!

Cheers,
Joshua

Hello

I think that if you are not really familiar with web design and programming, you may use jQuery, it is simple and doesn't request a lot of experience to make a menu with it

at the same time, there are a lot of editable menu templates on the web

more difficult? we are here :)

regards

Feras Jobeir

Hello

I think that if you are not really familiar with web design and programming, you may use jQuery, it is simple and doesn't request a lot of experience to make a menu with it

at the same time, there are a lot of editable menu templates on the web

more difficult? we are here :)

regards

Hi guys..I like this post Thanks for sharing that...It is so useful and more informative information in this site,,,,

regards,,
sarika

Vastu |Monthly Forecast| Website development delhi | SEO services in Delhi | Yantra

Hi all. I'm using Dreamweaver (Portable edition) for CS5. I wanted to enhance my website with some nice pop-out menus for better navigation.

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction, and maybe even suggest other navigation methods? I am also a self-acclaimed graphic designer, so I would also be interested if I could customize the bars with images (making glossy modern highlights, or texture possible).

Any help at all would make me happy!

Cheers,
Joshua

if you want to learn to do Web styling and/or programming, drop dreamweaver. It's like using a GPS vs a map, you'll always get there, but you'll never know how you got there, you just know that you are there and now you need a GPS to get you back (unless you really pay attention to your surroundings).

if on the other hand, you just want to enhance your page and be done with it, Dreamweaver may be the way to go. However, there are dozens of free templates online (i.e., Free Web Templates Resource - Free Templates Online) that may give you what you need (potentially). Also, follow tutorials, such as this one.

Hi guys..I like this post Thanks for sharing that...It is so useful and more informative information in this site,,,,

regards,,
sarika

Hello Spammer, welcome to the forum. Please leave a message... beeeeeeep....

"I'm sorry, but the recipient's mailbox is full! Please try again later.... goodbye!"

Back
Top Bottom