wireless help plz

tallen2222

Beta member
hey yal im new here i got a hp vista pc dx2450 i have a alltel ec168 aircard modem my pc when i got it used to say socket failed like 4 differnt socket messages.so i downloaded the microsoft fix and socket problems were fixed i did hp online diagnostic,and downloaded registry mechanic and fixed the registry errors and still when i try to connect it just dials and hangs eventuly saying remote computer failed to respond and log shows no bits transrfered or recieved.its in device manager as a modem and i can activate it but i cant connect i just dont know what to do any help will be much appreciated

yes so far ive downloaded the software from alltel and updated the driver from microsoft update so far still no luck ive been on google also for hours and cant seem to find anything.lol alltel support aint much help either they just tell me to restart

Check out the log on info if a remote computer doesn't respond it's usually because the wrong number got dialled or the url isn't quite right

yes so far ive downloaded the software from alltel and updated the driver from microsoft update so far still no luck ive been on google also for hours and cant seem to find anything.lol alltel support aint much help either they just tell me to restart
You're better off withe latest driver from Alltel rather than the latest driver from MS.

it tells me the connection attempt failed because the modem on remote computer is out of order? i dont have a clue bout that

Back
Top Bottom