Windows Computer Screen will only enlarge 90 percent

Craigtheairplaneman

Beta member
Hi there:

Starting a few hours ago out of nowhere my computer screen will only enlarge to about 90 percent regardless of the browser (Firefox and Internet Explorer) and even software programs such as music editing or anti virus.

I have a Toshiba Dual Core Windows 7 with Norton 360/C Cleaner/Spybot that are run daily.

Please help.

Thank you,
CF

Did you try restarting? Many times a simple restart can fix an annoying problem. Although I'm confused on whats happening. Did everything get smaller or just your web browser? If it's just your browser, press Ctrl+0 and it should return to normal. Or is your computer screen only taking up part of your monitor (with black bars around it?). If so try adjusting the settings on your monitor. If that doesn't work, try reinstalling your video drivers.

Thanks for the reply, I'll try the CTRL and scroll up when I get home very late tonight.

All the best,
CF

Thank you for your reply.

I'll try Control O when I get home very late tonight.

The re-start did nto help (thank you).

No black bars around it. Think of a normal computer screen but instead of showing only the page you are looking at or the Word File/Software you are using the top of the page shows the desktop. There is an inch of space through the entire top of the screen with no black bars or blank spaces (only the desktop showing).

All the best,
CF

Back
Top Bottom