Google Chrome slowed down computer.

clacker

BSOD
jesuc christ just downloaded google chrome as I wanted a change of browser and then my laptop just completely spazzed up slowed way down it's so slow it has taken me an hour to uninstall it!! Anyone know why this has happened? I know it's not memory because I have plenty.

From the google website it was working fine for about 5 minutes then it completely mucked up. Oh well have to stick to Internet Explorer.

that is strange chrome is the best - i am using it and it is by far the fastest browser around. if you dont want to use i.e get firefox or safari as they are generally faster that internet explorer

that is strange chrome is the best - i am using it and it is by far the fastest browser around. if you dont want to use i.e get firefox or safari as they are generally faster that internet explorer

I do want to use it because when it did work it was great but it slows my whole computer.

i'm sure its not the problem of google chrome, this is the best...
install it again and check whether the problem re-occurs or not?

i'm sure its not the problem of google chrome, this is the best...
install it again and check whether the problem re-occurs or not?

I'm positive it was google chrome as my computer was fine after I uninstalled it does anyone know why it has slowed my my laptop?

don't know:) - if you havent downloaded again do that just to try and post on here. maybe just that copy of chrome you downloaded got corrupt or something stupid which computer files do:confused:. try it again and if it doesnt work i dont really know

don't know:) - if you havent downloaded again do that just to try and post on here. maybe just that copy of chrome you downloaded got corrupt or something stupid which computer files do:confused:. try it again and if it doesnt work i dont really know

I would but I don't want to be trying to uninstall for an hour AGAIN!!! :p

Back
Top Bottom