WTB computer parts

wolfeking

Baseband Member
I have a 775 Pentium dual core CPU. Looking to make a computer from it.

Need a Motherboard. Prefer one that supports quad core 2's and 4 DDR2 ram slots that can handle 16 GB RAM.

ATX case. Mid tower style. I prefer cooler master or Antec.

thanks to anyone that can help with these.

I have a Mid Tower ATX case.
This is it. Console 9003 Case
It is missing the 4 bottom legs. Also, there are stickers of Zotac, Sapphire, and Intel on the front. Everything else is good.

The two side-panel fans are blue when powered. Very bright.
ibDO6W.JPG

PM me if interested or want more pictures.

I assume that there is at least 2 5.25" bays and 7 expansion ports for graphics cards and such (the port on the case). Is this right?

I have a P5N-E SLI motherboard from my old build. It supports C2Q processors, as well as your pentium that you have now, and SLI, however, only 8GB of memory, not the 16 that you asked.

Also, when I got it there was a defect with the pins that keep the NB heatsink on and it wasn't holding down the heatsink onto the chip properly. Asus said it was my fault and it wasn't covered, when it was like that from day 1, so I went and bought an aftermarket NB cooler, which it will come with, It is fairly tall, but I had no problems fitting it next to my cooler, or getting it on, it takes about a minute at most.

I'm UK, so shipping may be fairly expensive, but if you are interested, it is yours.

Heatware account: decdlayhow | HeatWare.com

Back
Top Bottom