WTB/WTTF: External Hard drive

airsoftkid

In Runtime
I'm looking for around 100 gigs, to 500 gigs. Quite a range I know lol. I just need some more storage.

I will offer more for a 500 gig of course, but I'm not paying arms and legs cuz I don't really need it.
I've got some old PC-133 RAM that I'd be willing to trade, like 8 sticks of it, plus some more. Or some 256 sticks of good ol' DDR RAM, I also have a2.8 ghz processor I'd like gone, and some graphics cards. Just small things like that.
I'd be willing to package quite a bit of this together for a decent External HDD. I also would like pictures before making a trade..

I have traded on these forums before, and I'll find the guys name that I sold to awhile back an can give him as a reference to my legitness.

Thanks guys, post or PM is fine..

I have a 1TB WD Caviar Green enclosed in a Rosewill external enclosure. It has a fan on it.
What video cards do you have and what socket type is the processor?

The CPU is a socket 478 I think. Also, The graphics cards are 128 Megs, that is a 128 megabyte and a Radeon 64 megabyte. I'd be willing to give you those and some money for it.. I really don't think I could afford a TB is why I'm not going for one really..

Back
Top Bottom