Hello from a newbie

clacker

BSOD
Hello all. Nice be here. Im looking to get a career in IT and hoping this site will give me some knowledge. I'm 15 and raring to go. :eek:

Welcome to CF!

What exactly are you looking to get a career in? IT is a broad category...

Welcome! There are a lot of possibly IT categories. But just becuase you like computers doesnt always translate into being a good IT worker. I have seen a ton of people come into classes and flake out when they see all there is to it. Is there something specific you like about computers? Like possibly hardware? Programming? Software support? Networking? Anything like that might help lead into the right direction for you..

Welcome! There are a lot of possibly IT categories. But just becuase you like computers doesnt always translate into being a good IT worker. I have seen a ton of people come into classes and flake out when they see all there is to it. Is there something specific you like about computers? Like possibly hardware? Programming? Software support? Networking? Anything like that might help lead into the right direction for you..

Software support and networking sound the most appealing to me. Another query when you study computer science at uni or college what do you actually study/learn.

Sorry for my thread about hacking I didn't know the rules. :/

Back
Top Bottom