Have internet connection but cannot view web pages

Hmm...then it's definately something within your browsers. Gave you tried all the browsers on the computer? Sometimes if you uninstall IE 7 or 8 and let it go back to IE 6 it will fix problems.

Hmm...then it's definately something within your browsers. Gave you tried all the browsers on the computer? Sometimes if you uninstall IE 7 or 8 and let it go back to IE 6 it will fix problems.
normally i dont use internet explorer.Yes i've tried every browser on my computer.firefox,IE,google chrome.

I understand you don't normally use it but it's worth trying because I've had it fix this type of problem.

Also you could try an IP Winsock Reset command. I don't remember the exact process to do it (I always have to google it) but it's worth a try too.

I understand you don't normally use it but it's worth trying because I've had it fix this type of problem.

Also you could try an IP Winsock Reset command. I don't remember the exact process to do it (I always have to google it) but it's worth a try too.
alright i tried the winsock reset but it didn't work.Any other recommendations or things to check?

alright i fixed my problem.First i used this command "netsh int ip reset reset.log" but for some reason it didn't work and i tried this command "netsh winsock reset catalog" and it fixed my problem but to me honest i have no knowledge about these commands but i was about to reformat so i said screw it and tried these commands and it aparantly fixed my issue.

I don't really know much about them other than they usually fix the problem you were having....LOL. Glad it worked.

Back
Top Bottom