Need phone advice.

rohan23

Fully Optimized
Getting a new phone to replace my Droid. Verizon doesn't have any left and I am able to choose whichever one I want. I need some help in deciding. I just need a good battery life, speed of the OS and media capabilities.

Are you looking to get another droid? If so, check out the new Droid 2 or the Droid X. I have been able to play around with both the Droid and Droid X, and they are both great phones.

Ordered my Droid X on Friday, and should get it on Monday (it pays to be friendly with the Verizon account manager for the company you work for) :D

If you are focusing on Media, definitely get the X. However, if you need the phone asap, go for the 2 as the X has an estimated ship date of "will ship by 9/7". It won't have the 4.3" screen and the 8MP camera, but it does already have Flash 10 support.

From what I have seen, both phones also have pretty good battery lives as well, unlike my boss' first droid :p

Both the Droid 2 and Droid X are CDMA. The Droid Pro (yet to be released I believe) is both GSM and CDMA. Verizon also has the HTC Incredible, but I would not recommend it over the Motorolas.

Back
Top Bottom