Need headphones recomendation

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
My current headphones is dying, so I need to buy some new ones. Instead of just going to a store and picking one around my price range, I decided to ask here first. I am open to any recommendations as long as it's ~$30. I will be ordering one this upcoming Friday.

As of now, Cabbs recommended me the Koss Portapro. So I am currently going with this.

I got the Koss Portapro's after my sennheiser PX-100's went on me after 4 years, and I can tell you, the PX-100's blow away the Portapro's in clarity. I missed the sound.

Portapro's are way too muddy for my tastes. Mid range is important as well. The Portapro's also only lasted me about 6 months, when the clip on the headphone decided to break off.

I haven't tested the new PX-100 V2's that have just come out, as they apparently lose quality in the mid ranges again, for more bass, so I went and bought the PX-100 V1's again, and won't look back.

The PX-100's also look a bit better on you when you are out and about, and unlike the Portapro's fully fold up, so you can them really easily in pockets.

The PX-100's simply sound a lot more balanced, and when you want bass, they have bass, but they don't throw everything out of focus for it.

I actually like the Skull Candy myself. I haven't tried their over-ear headsets, but the $14 ink'd earbuds are comfortable and the sound is good.

I actually like the Skull Candy myself. I haven't tried their over-ear headsets, but the $14 ink'd earbuds are comfortable and the sound is good.

Yep the earbuds break really easy but they are very cheap.
They sound the best if you love bass.
The headphones (over-ears) sound pretty bad though.

Back
Top Bottom