New Build need some help..

We need to know what you have already purchased so that we can find parts that are compatible and in the performance region. Also provide some sort of a basis for your budget so that we don't have the extremists in here suggesting 5970 crossfire for you.

I just posted everything I purchased right now

Very well, then. I wasn't sure if that was what you "had" in a list, or physically "had".

So, you need RAM and a HDD

I always suggest SeaGate's 7200.12 series drives because of performance and their re-discovered reliability. 500GB's at ~55 USD, and 1TB's at ~ 75 USD.

As for RAM, I'm unaware of what the manufacturer listing is for compatible RAM on that motherboard. But I'd just assume Corsair or OCZ RAM are in the list somewhere. OCZ's gold line has always been very reliable.
OCZ Gold PC3-10666

trust me, I've had years trying to build a computer but everytime i get close to buying, here's goes a bill. So the only way i said i could get it done is buying it part by part. So far it's been 2 weeks and i'm almost done:D
I think my main concern is the motherboard

How's this Western Digital VelociRaptor WD1500HLFS 150GB 10000 RPM 16MB Cache SATA ?

Back
Top Bottom