New Computer Sucks Help Me Please!

chrisx28

Beta member
Ok so I bought a computer from tiger direct and got it home today and first thing I noticed was that the hard drive was just flopping around in there, never secured. After I fixed that I hooked it up and only one of my displays was working, trying to run dual HDMI and only 1 works. I'm not as smart as most of you but could use some advise. I spent $2000 on this and I am now wondering if I should just reorder another as I think the 1 video card is defective. Can I do better for the money or is this a good deal? Im not that great at doing my own build so I would like to purchase a nice looking big comp on a $2000 budget. Any help would be great and here is a link to the one I just got.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...mc=Email-_-WebletMain-_-WEBLET03SHIP-_-03ship

Mmm....

I instantly feel that a better spec rig could be built for the same amount of money. And at least you know it will be put together properly; no hanging hard drives.

I think you will have to go into the ATI video driver, Catalyst Control Center(?), and set up the dual display. So don't write it off yet.

dual hdmi? you mean you have one monitor plugged into each card? Or are you using a converter?

if crossfirex is enabled, only one card will be able to drive monitors.

Back
Top Bottom