goblin77

In Runtime
My demands:
memory: 2GB
HDD: 500GB
IP: 1
Unmetered bandwidth
My budget is 80 euros.
Do you think a dedi from allin1solutions will be good for me?

Would recommend dealing with santrex.net. This is a stable company offering quality solutions for the affordable price. I believe your requirements would be met ny them.

When it comes to hosting go for stability, not just size... I don't trust those offering unlimited bandwidth or so.
Try to check Bodhost.com dedicated servers - they will suit you down to the ground.

You may use dedis which serverpoint, hostgator and enotchnetworks offer.
These companies are able to meet the needs of any web master and their repoutation is stainless and high. Prices are affordable and there are no glitches on them.

Shall recommend such company as webintellects.com to consider. Their dedicated servers are of great quality and really attractive cost.

Centsi company has offered quality services and I do hopw they will suit well for your needs, the OP.
All in all their prices are not hgih and services are quality.

What type of CPU are you looking for? Also I take it that because your budget is 80Euros you are looking for 10mbps?

Think you may have the attractive solutions from santrex.net offering the dedicated servers of high performance at very affordable price.

Back
Top Bottom