AJAX Problems

hockeygoalie5

In Runtime
So, I'm using Dynamic Drive's AJAX content script. I have a box split into three parts so the box expands (the top, middle, and bottom of the box are three separate DIVs. Middle has no set height). When I put in the script to show the content, the DIVs separated. They were no longer sitting on each other, as if the top has a margin-bottom of a high number and the middle as well. Any help?

Geez, why the need for all the bumping! I've never used that script, and I simply haven't got the time to download it and spend hours playing around with it to figure out what's wrong with it (if anything.) I suspect others knowledgeable enough to solve this one are probably thinking along the same lines.

If you can't fix the script yourself, then find another one to use - or just code the thing yourself!

I'm not saying the iframes should be changed (though they're horrible 90% of the time these days and probably should be!) It's the "AJAX content script" that I've no clue about. If it's screwing with the page, then it might be a dodgy script (or just one not designed to work in the way you're using it.) Why not just write the AJAX stuff yourself in Javascript? It's not too difficult, you'll learn a lot more and you'll be able to debug far more easily...

Back
Top Bottom