New Project

setishock

Wizard of Wires
New Project > WeBBsupport

Let me introduce myself. I'm SetiShock. Many of you know me from other forums such as www.computervitals.com, www.animeappeal.com, and www.adminxl.com.
Well now I'm off on a new project that's for helping forum owners to set up and style their forums. Not a lot of forum software is user friendly in the back end, so we endeavor to make it simple. By using actual screen shots and vids from setting up real forum software, we'll take you on a colorful guided tour of how to set items up and style them.
Our Staff, Project Advisors, and yep our Mysterious Benefactor, are very excited about this project. We all are webmasters and have first hand seen the problems with unfriendly software. " They made it complicated. We make it simple. "

Right now we're doing a lot of work in the background so there's not a lot of content. Not yet. If you'd like to be a contributing author just let me know.
We're at www.webbsupport.info
Pop by and say hi if nothing else. See you there.

The VB4 tut's are moving right along. I got the sidebar setup and styling completed and the first half of setting up and styling the albums. The way I'm doing it is slow going but a lot of fun to make.
The invite is still open if you want to be a part of this project.

Hey bud; I hope all is going well this time around.

Good luck on the new community, and for anyone unsure, he is a great guy. He'll be fun to work with and you'll learn a lot from talking to him.

It's chugging along. Because I'm doing this mainly by myself, things are taking longer than projected. But it's all good. Seti's on the case...

Re: New Project
Albums:
Setup completed.
Styling is in progress.

Forum Sidebars:
Completed.

How do I setup a custom logo header and position it?:
Completed.

How sidebars affect the forum hope page display
Completed.

How do I make an album and put pictures in it?
Completed.

How do I link from my albums to my posts and threads?
Completed.

We are currently looking for users of vBulletin 4, IPB, and other forum software to post tutorials about how to use the software from the admin and member sides of the board.
If you are interested in making forum software a little easier for others, contact SetiShock or BuzzstPoint by PM at www.webbsupport.info or me by PM here.

As a footnote to this I would like to add any tutorials about coding in CSS, HTML, PHP, and java for the forum software, would also be welcome.

We're stepping up to VB4 this week if all goes well. Look for some startling changes to be made.

Back
Top Bottom