Updating problem

Kapoody

Solid State Member
SO my laptop is like 2 years old now and i have had to reinstall my OS on it not that long ago. Im running Vista 32bit and now its really slow and it barely updates anything important. I think it may give me like 1 complete update. The other times it just says the update failed. Im thinking of putting the windows XP on it or just turn off the updates. Any idea of why it wont update?

Was it always like this or has it got like this recently? If so, was it sudden (after you made a change or it just appeared) or more gradual over a period of time?

Also, do other applications that use the internet appear to work ok? And could you give us the error code that you get when it fails?

Was it always like this or has it got like this recently? If so, was it sudden (after you made a change or it just appeared) or more gradual over a period of time?

Also, do other applications that use the internet appear to work ok? And could you give us the error code that you get when it fails?

I can give you the error code later when i get home but it only got like this after i reinstalled Vista on it. My programs work just fine they are just slow.

Back
Top Bottom