Microsoft Office 2007

Starguard

Solid State Member
Anyone here use it. When I receintly bought both my Laptop and Desktop, both came with a "trial version" that only lasted a few weeks. Back a few years ago, these things came already installed. :eek:

Did anyone here buy your computer with this program already pre-installed? :confused:

It came with the trial.
Yep about 6 years ago they stopped giving out the full version.
Hell Microsoft knows people need it, and will make money off of others needs.
Till Open Office came out :D

Why not just download the Office 2010 BETA from MS. It is the Ultimate version and will work until about Oct 2010.

Basic disk storage supports partition-oriented disks. A basic disk is a physical disk that contains primary partitions, extended partitions, or logical drives. Partitions and logical drives on basic disks are also known as basic volumes. You can create up to four primary partitions, or three primary partitions and one extended partition, that contain logical drives.

If you are running Windows XP Professional and one or more of the following operating systems on the same computer, you must use basic volumes, because these operating systems cannot access data that is stored on dynamic volumes:
Sticker Printing

:confused:

If a post like the above seems irrelevant but has one or more links in it, it's very likely it's automated spam. Best to just report it and let it be deleted rather than quote it ;)

As for office 07 - well I have to say the ribbon put me off. I know lots that like it and get along really well with it, but I'm not one of them. My personal view is that Microsoft should've at least provided some form of backwards compatability if they want people to migrate to it - whacking users in the face with a completely new interface on a product that's mostly stayed the same for well over a decade just isn't on, especially when it's one used by millions in business critical environments.

I daresay I'll upgrade eventually, but I see no reason to move on from 2003 as of now.

Back
Top Bottom