This Really Sucks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novice2000

Baseband Member
This forum sucks. Everytime I post a problem I'm having, I never get a response. I don't think people here are that knowledgeable.

To top that off, if I make a response about this, it automerges my response with my first post that never got any responses to start with, thus keeping my thread from coming up to the top again. :mad:

This forum sucks. Everytime I post a problem I'm having, I never get a response. I don't think people here are that knowledgeable.

To top that off, if I make a response about this, it automerges my response with my first post that never got any responses to start with, thus keeping my thread from coming up to the top again. :mad:

People here have lives. I for one am a full time student with two part-time jobs to support myself. Other members are in similar boats. Sometimes you need to put your big-boy pants on and wait a day.

The automerge was done for exactly that same reason because members were bumping posts to the top every time one went about theirs. If you don't like it, then berry hit the nail on the head when he said we are not forcing you to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom