out of ideas

FoSheezy

Solid State Member
so i bought my wireless mouse and keyboard summer of '08 and have had my current setup since xmas later that year. since then ive always pushed the moon button to put my computer to sleep(either standby or hibernate, not really sure of difference*) and would push the power button to turn it back on. as of this wed., after i put my computer to sleep, i push the power button to wake it back up.....and get no video of any sort. the monitor just stays amber light. but when i hit the reset button it reboots and works fine. so out of nowhere it decides "hey im just going to stop working!"? ive tried checking if CCC has a standby on/off that maybe i clicked or maybe there is something in the bios that got changed but alas have found nothing. so any help would be great because i dont want to have to shut my computer down everytime im done using it.

I've actually updated my video drivers and it still does it. it actually stopped twice, where when i hit power it would come on, and then it started having the problem again. could it be that there is not enough power going to it to start it up again? if so, should i get a new ps?

Back
Top Bottom