Magmahost - LiteSpeed | MASTER RESELLER | 25GB & 130BW ONLY $2.50/mo LIMITED OFFER!

MH-Andy

Banned
Magmahost - LiteSpeed | MASTER RESELLER | 25GB & 130BW ONLY $2.50/mo LIMITED OFFER!

Magmahost.com - Professional and affordable hosting services.
Providing a rock solid hosting experience since 2007

All of our accounts run the industry standard cPanel 11/ WHM with LiteSpeed
WARNING: You will be on non-oversold servers, so expect a more stable, secure, and smooth web hosting experience.​

Magmahost is the best choice for your hosting needs! We have been hosting since 2007 and have the expertise to make sure your hosting experience is flawless and we are looking provide you with the best hosting experience possible.

Every web hosting package has a number of great features including 99.9% uptime guarantee, 14-day money-back guarantee, and remote backups, and much more. Once your order is completed, your hosting account will be instantly activated without any hassle.

Why order from Magmahost?
Magmahost has a vision of offering high quality hosting with affordable pricing for each customer. You can expect to receive the personal support that is hard to find anywhere else. Rest assured, our support quality will not deteriorate with an increase in customers. Unlike other budget hosting companies, the price you pay DOES NOT determine the service you receive. We dare to be different so our goal is to become more unique than any other hosting companies! you are used to!

All accounts include:
  • Dual Quad Core 8-core Servers /w 8GB+ RAM
  • World Class USA and UK Data Centers
  • Premium Uplink and Bandwidth Provider
  • Daily Offsite Backups + Hourly Database Backups
  • DDoS Protected Network and Firewall
  • Real 24/7 Support by Ticket and Telephone
  • Latest cPanel/WHM, PHP5, Auto-Installers
  • LiteSpeed Web Server (6x Faster than Apache!)
  • Advanced in-built Spam Filter
  • Non-Oversold Hosting (The resources you pay for are 100% yours)
  • Free Account Transfers
  • Instant Account Setup on Valid Payment

•••••••••• RSR1 Master Reseller Package ••••••••••

• Disk Space: 25 GB
• Bandwidth: 130 GB
• Overselling Enabled
• Master Reseller Enabled
• UK or USA Server Location

Unlimited Domains
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited E-mail Addresses
Unlimited FTP Accounts

Freebies!
• Ultra Fast LiteSpeed Web Server
• Free Softalicous & Fantastico
• Free Clustered Failover DNS
• Free Private Nameservers
• Free Hosting Templates + More!

Monthly Price: $6.95 [Order]
Get this for only $2.50/mo for life! Simply enter the coupon "250RSR1" during checkout to receive the package at the discounted rate

Annual Price: $69.05 (2 Months Free) [Order]
Instant Setup upon Valid Payment.

•••••••••• RSR2 Master Reseller Package ••••••••••

• Disk Space: 45 GB
• Bandwidth: 200 GB
• Overselling Enabled

Unlimited Domains
Unlimited FTP Accounts

Freebies!
• Free Legal Documents!

Monthly Price: $9.99 [Order]
Annual Price: $99.09 (2 Months Free) [Order] /w Free Domain!

•••••••••• RSR3 Master Reseller Package ••••••••••

• Disk Space: 65 GB
• Bandwidth: 290 GB
• Overselling Enabled

Unlimited Domains
Unlimited FTP Accounts

Freebies!
• Free eNom Domain Reseller Account
• Free End-User Support
• Free ClientExec
• Free Legal Documents!

Monthly Price: $10.95 [Order]
Annual Price: $109.50 (2 Months Free) [Order] /w Free Domain!

•••••••••• RSR4 Master Reseller Package ••••••••••

• Disk Space: 100 GB
• Bandwidth: 600 GB
• Overselling Enabled

Unlimited Domains
Unlimited FTP Accounts

Freebies!
• Free eNom Domain Reseller Account
• Free End-User Support
• Free ClientExec
• Free Legal Documents!

Monthly Price: $14.95 [Order]
Annual Price: $149.50 (2 Months Free) [Order] /w Free Domain!

-----------------------------------------------
Free Account Transfers (Full Reseller Accounts too!)
If you have a reseller account a previous host, or just a single cPanel account we can transfer your account(s) completely free of charge. This includes MySQL databases, E-mail Accounts, cPanel Settings, All files and folders, subdomains, FTP Accounts, in short we will transfer everything on the previous accounts. The transfer will be handled by Magmahost this means it will be done quickly and most of all hassle free.

SLA Uptime Guarantee of 99.9%
Uptime is critical to success online, we understand that downtime is loss of profit that's why we guarantee we will keep your online presence maintained 99.9% of each month. We can promise you this because we own our own hardware and have fail over servers and remote DNS servers geographically dispersed.

Daily Backup's Data & MySQL
Magmahost ensures that your data is kept safe by automatically backing up your data daily to our backup servers, this includes your files and MySQL databases.

Payment Methods:
  • Paypal
  • 2Checkout (Credit/Debit Cards)
  • Liberty Reverse
  • MoneyBookers

If you have any questions regarding our reseller plans please reply to this ticket or alternatively you can contact us on our website or e-mail us at sales@magmahost.com

Magma Host Review!

Some reviews by real customers

On 28 November 2009, Bob Axell said:
Magmahost is a top quality company offering a top quality unparalleled service. What you get for such a small price is truly phenomenal! Their support service is next to none. If they keep this up, I'll never be leaving magmahost. Incredible value for money. Its so good I sometimes hesitate to share the service with others :p

On 9 December 2009, tyler durden said:
At least till now I am content with magmahost services. You should add an affiliate program!

On 4 December 2009, Kevinwills said:
First i thought its crap like some other hosts but its my fault to thought like that simply a best hosting company i ever seen i think nobody know this hosting thanks to god that i came to know abt this hosting also their support is very best.Thank you once again.

On 29 November 2009, Winglet said:
Great hosting company. My uptime is 100%. Fast servers, great support. Thanks to Magmahost.
Thanks from Serbia

On 28 November 2009, Bob Axell said:
I have been hosted with a few larger hosting companies in the past, all with seemingly great plans and amazing service, but they have always let me down eventually with lack of support in a specifically important matter or in unfair hosting conditions, slow servers, etc. Magma Host seems great so far. They have unbeatable prices - especially on reseller hosting, very quick support (daytime), and very fast servers. I have everything I need here.

On 19 November 2009, Liam Williams said:
Brilliant hosting company. Very cheap packages, beautiful website and the customer service is extraordinary. My ticket was answered in exactly 3 minutes. Will be recommending this site to anyone who wants affordable and reliable web hosting. Thank you MagmaHost!

On 16 November 2009, sudesh said:
I am just amazed to see how can any one provide a cheap hosting account like this one. For many days i was searching for the proxy hosting site. Since i m a beginner so i was looking for the cheap hosting account. And i found this. Thanks a lot. Keep doing great job.

On 2 November 2009, Akash Malik said:
I have been looking for a good host from a long time. I have hosted my websites on a lot of webhosts, but I was not happy with their results. Fortunately, a friend suggested me to use MAGMAHOST, I am extremely happy to use MAGMAHOST. Unlike others, magmahost is reliable and is quite fast too. :)

On 31 October 2009, Hol said:
After almost 4 yrs with of the big hosting companies with declining service, I searched for a reseller host. Saw a one line notice about Magma. Researched, checked, questioned and chatted and bought two reseller accounts. Being currently in S.America, I had some transition problems and for two days Andy, Usman and team did a super job, getting my accounts proper. They went out of their way helping me with every little question. Guys, I have several hosting accounts and never experienced in today fast hectic money-money time such service response. 11 stars on my 10 star system. keep up this service and success is yours long time to come. Thanks, H.

On 27 October 2009, jeremiah said:
I'm using magmahost for almost 1 month now and I'm telling you - this is by far the best hosting provider you'll find as they have the best ratio on quality of services vs price. I just hope they will keep it this way. Till then - great job guys

On 26 October 2009, gr8wolf99 said:
I signed up for this $1/mo plan on the 9th. (didnt know about this 1 cent promotion!)

I just thought I would give a little review, I forgot where i found this hosting company, but I figured I was going to get this quick $1/month to get my site rolling then move to a decent hosting provider, the $1/month price tag made me think this was a half-ass-host, but this is not the case. Everything working just fine for me, Im more than happy with the hosting. instant setup, no support required. once i got logged into cpannel I remembered all about it! its been nearly a year now since I have bought hosting, and It looks like I have made a good choice here.

thanks Magmahost!

On 26 October 2009, sankalpsingh said:
Would like to Add that I am a Happy Customer of MagmaHost for the Past 3-4 Months and plan to remain with them for a long time for their Great Service and Prompt Support.

On 26 October 2009, Hostix said:
Great Service, I ordered a few days ago there small plan and have been pleased with the speed of the server I am on and very happy.

On 26 October 2009, Arjun said:
I would like to take a couple of seconds to write about MagmaHost - and the quick + efficient team they've got.

I have been hosting with them for about 3 months now, and have not experienced downtime even once.

I did run into a few problems initially, which Andy and his team took care of - within no time.

I would recommend MagmaHost to as many folk as I can - they're simply fab.

(And oh yes, I do my research everytime I buy stuff....I can tell you this - they're extremely economical).

On 26 October 2009, cmason said:
Signed up!! Must say that the Magmahost website is beautiful and among the best I have seen for hosts.

Looking forward to see how this service goes!

On 26 October 2009, Ookie said:
Have just signed up.

Will post a review after I've been signed up for a while.

Edit: I just thought that I'd add that the live customer service and support is excellent and Andy is very, very helpful.

On 26 October 2009, micsby said:
Since the first time I found this hosting company, I believe they are one of good, professional and cheap web hosting company I ever found so far. If you want to host your website, I recommended MagmaHost.com. It's fast and have good support so far. Thank you and keep on that way, Andy....

On 26 October 2009, Vikz said:
I'll second your positive review of Magmahost's shared hosting plans. I've been with them for a couple of months now and have had 100% uptime as well as instant support through their support ticket system. I'd highly recommend them as well.

On 26 October 2009, dlewis23 said:
have been with magmahost.com for a little over a week now, and I thought I would post a quick review of my experience so far.

I'm using there Start-UP shared hosting plan for $10 a year. I have a very simple script that I needed a UK location for, and the 8 GB of disk space and 40 GB of bandwidth is way more then I needed.

Order process was real simple and smooth, got instant setup, had one small problem my account was setup on the US server when I needed the UK one. No big deal a quick support ticket and that was fixed.

The network is solid, I can get about 10 Mbps download in south florida from it on my 12 Mbps connection. No complaints there.

Server uptime is great, today there was a small issue but was fixed real fast.

Support is excellent, Andy is great and fixes things real fast. Had a issue today where my script wasn't connecting to my remote DB server, and he took care of it right away had it fixed working again.

So far they get a 11 out of 10 in my book.

On 26 October 2009, Winglet said:
This is TRUE host!
Uptime is 100%.

Thanks to Magmahost

On 14 October 2009, Raghvendra Gupta said:
I would highly recommend this site to any one with low budget and still wants a great support and features.
These people are really doing a great job by serving there customers in a very proper manner.

Thank you magmahost for all goods you did.

These are just some of our customers, you can read more of our reviews on our website.

Back
Top Bottom