World Of Warcraft

Quick question, is there any difference between WoW and WoWIII with the Dota (or whatever is called) mod?
People told me that if I wanted to play WoW but don't want to pay monthly, just get WoWIII and use the Dota mod to play online for free. Most of my friends seem to play Dota.

cant you just play WOW on free servers, but u'd end up playing by urself...

basically you just play wow by yourself unless u have others on your network. Kinda like LANing your WoW server.

Matt, want to start a new character with me? If you send me an invite, we will get triple XP as long as we are in a party.

World of Warcraft is quite possibly the most boring game ever - either that or my attention span has deteriorated more than I thought.

When I played casually a bit (tried out a few different characters, parts of the world, etc), I played on private servers. Wowscape, I think. I tried a trial on the Blizzard servers once, it was much better with more people playing but I liked the high-rate (ADD much ;) ) xp of the private servers. Still wasn't enough to really keep me interested.

I'm sure you guys have already heard this but it's a very addictive time suck. I've played for almost 4 years off and on mostly during the winter seasons.

Don't get me wrong I love this game but if you guys are at a point in your life where your trying to further yourself in something and get addicted to WoW like I was/am it'll hold you back.

I have 3 80's, a death knight, warrior and a druid.

I played for about 2 years. I started off on free private servers, but some friends talked me into the real thing. I played for about 2 months on the real thing and made it to lvl 56 (Undead Mage) and just completely stopped playing. To this day I don't know why.

I'm sure you guys have already heard this but it's a very addictive time suck. I've played for almost 4 years off and on mostly during the winter seasons.

Don't get me wrong I love this game but if you guys are at a point in your life where your trying to further yourself in something and get addicted to WoW like I was/am it'll hold you back.

I have 3 80's, a death knight, warrior and a druid.
pretty sure WoW will not cause me to lose my addiction of making money, and making money means my career so...lol.
and plus, i enjoy other things much more then WoW ever could.

Back
Top Bottom