wow.. totally blew by me...

Delux

In Runtime
since when did new egg have a .CA? is the shipping good? wow..... cant beleive i never knew..

It's been around for quite some time now. Don't remember how long.

And trust me, if it's anything like Newegg USA, then shipping will be superb.

shipping is fairly pricy for me, probably because of my region, which sucks because i can only spend up to 100 dollas online and they have a huge selection of cases, but the ones i want with shipping are too expensive

shipping is fairly pricy for me, probably because of my region, which sucks because i can only spend up to 100 dollas online and they have a huge selection of cases, but the ones i want with shipping are too expensive
I'm pretty sure when I ordered they shipped from New Jersey, through UPS I think which is a nightmare on its own front. My stuff arrived quickly though and UPS didn't charge a mountain of fees as they usually do.

With that being said, the few things I ordered were free shipping at the time, so I don't know how much it costs normally. UPS shipping from New Jersey to Ontario would be a LOT less than to here, especially if you're in the GTA/southern ontario or Ottawa. My postal code usually warrants $30-$40 shipping from the US for small packages you can carry 5 or 6 of in one hand... I guess it's sufficient punishment for living in Newfoundland.

Back
Top Bottom