Is there a program to loop my desktop?

wretchkiller

Beta member
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I'm not sure where else to put this. Anyway, I have a Toshiba laptop, its a Satellite P205D with a 1440x900 desktop. Just the other night I searched for backgrounds, and found a whole bunch that I like. What I want to know is, if there's a program that will let me set the computer so it automatically changes the desktop background every, say 12 hours. I really like all the desktops that I found, and I can't decide on just one. So I thought that I would look around for a program that let me set up the pictures that I have in a continues loop, and it could automatically change the background every 12 hours or so. Does anyone know if this is possible, or where I could find a program like this?

I moved this to the right section for you.

As for a program for that, there is a bunch out there. I have one, but I can't seem to find a download for it. If you want to PM me your email address, I can throw it in a zip file (it's legally free) and email it to you. No install required, just double click the program and it'll run even after a restart.

Back
Top Bottom