Help ? Open Ports..

EYESMAN

Beta member
Hi, for some days ago i buyed the game counter strike 1.6 and when i try to play online i codent find any servers. I also have a playstation 3 and when i try to play call of duty 4 online i cant. I have good internet connection for my pc and my playstation. So i think it must be something with my internet ports. I dont know forsure that it's the ports that are the problem. I have a pc with Windows Vista and a mac airport Express. I have tried to paste my defult gataway to the address bar but the page could not be shown. Please help someone ?? :confused: All help are helpfull :D

Well, you can get on the interent obviously. Is the Vista computer the one that has the game? If so verify you can get online with that computer. Do you have a router?

Sorry, I can't be of any more help. I don't know what the issues might be here. I wasn't aware of needing to open ports to get online.

You say you have a good connection with your PS3. I would assume that if you are able to go online with it, that you would also be able to play games online as well.

When you pasted your default gateway, what was it? Did you put in, for example, 192.168.1.1? Can you ping your default gateway?

Back
Top Bottom