How to edit PDF

shamlighosh

Beta member
I want to edit text and delete some pictures and background in PDF. How can I do this without downloading any software?

You could copy the page image (one at a time), paste it into Paint, then save as a JPG or BMP. You could edit it in Paint as a picture file, but then you would still need additional software if you wanted to change it back to a PDF.

I want to edit text and delete some pictures and background in PDF. How can I do this without downloading any software?
Additional software to what? You don't tell us what you have already, so "additional" is quite hard to qualify in this instance.

The nice, free way to do this would be to use openoffice 3 with the PDF import extension - for minor alterations like you're describing it works nicely, and saves to PDF as well.

Of course, whether you have openoffice 3 or not already will qualify as to whether you need additional software... if you're trying to do this with just acrobat reader though, the answer is no - it's not possible without additional software.

Maybe Photoshop can help you
Don't think so. Last time I checked, photoshop could import PDF files but then just treated them as images, so you couldn't edit any individual components or text on them - and certainly couldn't natively save them back to PDF format.

It may have changed now, but I doubt it - photoshop is an image editing program and not really designed for this sort of use!

Adobe Acrobat. and other PDF editor
What?! Adobe acrobat reader can't edit PDFs, and Adobe acrobat pro costs a heck of a lot - I can't see how by "not downloading any software" he'd be happy to shell out for software instead.

And other PDF editor? Like what?

If you haven't really got anything sensible to add to a topic, it's honestly better to just not post at all.

Look my dear ::)
if u convert this form into (JPEG ,BMB ,,,,,,,,)u can process it easily then u can convert it back to (PDF) form
I think at all that Adobe Acrobat slolves this problem
and I didn't Understand why u dont want to install any program??

I do not know about editing the pictures, but to edit text highlight the text, then copy and paste into Microsoft Word. Edit in word.

Back
Top Bottom