Ok. so Obama's health-care legilslation passed.

Fully Optimized
Now who is with me for taking down the government and turning into something good for the people and not just lawmakers?

Are you going to become a terrorist?:D :D

Not a terrorist. I would never kill a civilian unless they attacked me. But the government? I do not agree with the government.Things don't change all that much just because you vote someone new into office. Things change when you change the system, which is exactly what we as citizens of the US need.

The US would be much more successful if after every major decision is made, people united to make the best out of the newly attained situation instead of tearing it down. I don't mean to offend anyone, but people need to stop being so headstrong. Maybe it will work, maybe it won't. At this point, no one knows for sure. Obama and the democrats want what is best for the country; they act upon this idea. Lawmakers have been "trained" to deal with these situation, and while some politicians make do things for their benefit, they won't get very far in that mindset. So, please, let's not tear down each other. We should be making an attempt to work off what has been started, regardless of how good or bad that is. If you keep tearing down something that has been built to the left so you can build it to the right, then people who were for building it to the left will tear it from the right to move it to the left. As time passes, that "something" will still be by the middle; it will have gone nowhere.

It is a constitutional amendment that the people can unite and overthrow our government. The problem is that many people are afraid of doing this. You know what? People need to get over themselves and unite.

We need to reform this entire country. And I'm not talking about reforming it to something new, like Obamacare. I'm talking about reforming this country on the basis of a document created in the year 1776.

The US would be much more successful if after every major decision is made, people united to make the best out of the newly attained situation instead of tearing it down. I don't mean to offend anyone, but people need to stop being so headstrong. Maybe it will work, maybe it won't. At this point, no one knows for sure. Obama and the democrats want what is best for the country; they act upon this idea. Lawmakers have been "trained" to deal with these situation, and while some politicians make do things for their benefit, they won't get very far in that mindset. So, please, let's not tear down each other. We should be making an attempt to work off what has been started, regardless of how good or bad that is. If you keep tearing down something that has been built to the left so you can build it to the right, then people who were for building it to the left will tear it from the right to move it to the left. As time passes, that "something" will still be by the middle; it will have gone nowhere.

In all fairness, this is like the cops letting a murder or a rapist go on a rampage and not stopping him.
The government has been corrupt for decades and if you just let them get more and more power and do more and more foolish things to our country you won't be to stop it without horrific losses..
You go ahead and let the government do whatever it pleases and not try to stop it, and see where it leads. I promise you, it won't be a pretty thing. And you won't be able to stop it even if you wanted to when figure out your mistake.

And as a side-note, my views are completely biased. I'm not for one party or the other. I am for what is best for the people of this country. And if that means a complete rebelion against the government, them so be it.

It is a constitutional amendment that the people can unite and overthrow our government. The problem is that many people are afraid of doing this. You know what? People need to get over themselves and unite.

We need to reform this entire country. And I'm not talking about reforming it to something new, like Obamacare. I'm talking about reforming this country on the basis of a document created in the year 1776.

You are a good man my friend.

FSB (how convinient): Here's the problem: 233 years ago, people were not money-driven. Back then, honor, duty, and other virtues were highly valued. Today, all that matters is money. People are selfish, they do what benefit them. Without those virtues, the only way the country would get anywhere is if the people are highly educated, but unfortunately, many are not. So what happens? We have to leave this decision making process to the "professionals" -- politicians.

@63083: Corruption!? That's absurd. I don't think you know what corruption looks like, my friend. Visit Brazil sometime, then check back to me.

FSB (how convinient): Here's the problem: 233 years ago, people were not money-driven. Back then, honor, duty, and other virtues were highly valued. Today, all that matters is money. People are selfish, they do what benefit them. Without those virtues, the only way the country would get anywhere is if the people are highly educated, but unfortunately, many are not. So what happens? We have to leave this decision making process to the "professionals" -- politicians.

politicians=professionals. Now there's an ironic statement.

Now let me tell you, I am not a well educated person, but I guarantee you, I could make this country something worth saving for future generations and making future generations worth saving. Yes, it would be expensive, but not nearly as expensive as Obama's multi-trillion health-care bill overhaul.

Back
Top Bottom