Paranormal Activity *spoilers*

sniperviper21

Golden Master
that movie was pretty freaky at the ending.

it was a big creepy to watch that dude get it...

and what the cops did when they entered.

the slight demon voice overlap freaked me out to.

wtf...is all i gotta say.

I'm not a big horror film watcher and I watched about 10 min of The Blare Witch Project before I was bored out of my mind. it's probably not a movie for me.

that movie was pretty freaky at the ending.

it was a big creepy to watch that dude get it...

and what the cops did when they entered.

the slight demon voice overlap freaked me out to.

wtf...is all i gotta say.

Wdf??! How come everyone saw like different endings??
I went to the movies and all the girl did was push him to the camera seemingly "Sniff" the guy, and lunge at the camera. It said the cops found his body, but no actual footage of cops. Did you see a bootlegged version of this? Cause my friend's did and their version was different then mine to!

nothing bootleg about it, the one i have is the original ending, and the one in theaters is one made just for theaters.

nothing bootleg about it, the one i have is the original ending, and the one in theaters is one made just for theaters.

oO..
That's cool. Anyways I liked the movie a lot.
I loved the part where he goes in the attic. Like everyone was expecting him to get pulled in like in a "Traditional" horror. But he didn't which kept the tension so friggin' high!
Did you like that about the movie? That like it was like the regular, saw that coming, crap.

So.... when you see it... the part with them at the bottom of the stairs screaming... you gotta yell "Its okay guys, she just made him the wrong sandwich" really loud in the theater.

I dunno, but I saw that somewhere, and I thought it was really funny. Don't have the guts to see the movie though.

Ok, I saw it. Those types of movies really freak me out. The only part which almost made me cringe in fear was when she got pulled out of her bed. I saw the ending where she killed Micah with a knife and just cradled until the cops found and shot her.

Ok, I saw it. Those types of movies really freak me out. The only part which almost made me cringe in fear was when she got pulled out of her bed. I saw the ending where she killed Micah with a knife and just cradled until the cops found and shot her.

makes you wander how that could have happend?
i mean, anything can happen.

A Demon will always be in control,
and i think that BF was a complete ass.
i would have left her
i dont care what someone says about me being shallow
but if that shit was going down, id be leavin rubber in the driveway and gone.
Besides, it was after her, not him.

Back
Top Bottom