Combat Arms

cboucher

Fully Optimized
First of all, thanks for all the suggestions for a new online shooter to try. I ended up trying both Combat Arms and Quake Live. I like both games, each has it's own pros and cons. One thing that is kind of a buzzkill about Combat Arms though is the rampant hacking that goes on there. There are quite a few pathetic little bastards there that find these hacks that allow them to run around, undetected and just frag everyone at will. And then, to add insult to injury, they spam their websites all over the screen trying to sell you the very hacks they are currently cheating with. Annoying as hell... I reported a few of them, but I'm wondering if it will do any good. Any other Combat Arms players run into these problems? What can you do about it?

I play Combat Arms everyday.

It is quite annoying until you learn to outsmart them by learning their patterns.

My username is holysky, add me if you like

im up for a game now if you like

I'd love to, but I'm still at work. I usually don't get a chance to play until later in the evening after my little boy goes to sleep. 10 or 11 Pacific time usually. I'll keep an eye out for you, though. My username is the same as it is here, too.

Back
Top Bottom