Fuuuuuu?!?!?

Yeah except for the fact I'll have to get everything installed once again :mad: Wait I have a question. I have like two games on Steam, and if I was to install would I just log into my account and still have the games? (I'm lost on this one)

Idk I have read like so many bad reviews I don't know what to expect.

Steam lets you re-download and re-install your games. I don't remember if single-player progress is saved though.

Also, I've had a video card shipped through DHL and had no problems. Same goes for FedEx, USPS, and UPS.

Well I just got my email that my Windows 7 order has been shipped :cool: But I noticed that it is with DHL!?!?! I have not heard any good things about them, should I be worried?

Oh God, please tell me you didn't use eggsaver from newegg.com?!

I used that a few months ago. It goes partly though DHL then off to the USPS. It takes FOREVER. I ordered some parts from another website with the standard 5-6 business days. That package got here a week earlier than the DHL one.
Take note that I ordered the Newegg.com package a week before I ordered the other stuff.

So it took about two - three weeks for it to come.

The only carrier I had a problem was UPS, they somehow put my package on the wrong truck, so I had to wait till the next day to get it.

The only carrier I had a problem was UPS, they somehow put my package on the wrong truck, so I had to wait till the next day to get it.

lol, MISS LOAD!
stupid new package handler probably loaded your drivers truck, lmfao

Back
Top Bottom