Halloween!

Ð88

Fully Optimized
So what's all your costumes for this year?

I'm still working on ideas for mine. Time is running out and I can't figure out something good. So if anyone had some good ideas for this year let's hear em!

I was looking into a video game character but it's hard to find one that I could possibly resemble. I thought of a L4D Hunter costume but it seems too plain. Hopefully I will get an idea soon cause time is running out!

be a power ranger! those were popular when i was a kid lol

but i cant dress up now, people would think i was a pedophile or what ever.

I'm 22 lol. I'm not going trick or treating. There's halloween parties everywhere and all the bars have their thing. People don't stop dressing up for halloween just because they're not kids anymore

This is actually the second time I have ever done something for Halloween.
I think I might be a nerd.
Tall white socks, tape on the glasses, hair comb all to the side, pocket protector, suspenders, the whole shebang.

Tall white socks, tape on the glasses, hair comb all to the side, pocket protector, suspenders, the whole shebang.

its only funny if you dont go as yourself lol

There is a hotel party this friday night and a costume is required... I don't know about you but I'm dressing up and getting tore up. Maybe wake up with a female police officer next to me.

There is a hotel party this friday night and a costume is required... I don't know about you but I'm dressing up and getting tore up. Maybe wake up with a female police officer next to me.

Rather go to a Flyers game, then wake up next to a whore lol.

Haha!

Back
Top Bottom