i7-920 build

i got mine from sapphire, partly becasue i know they make great cards and it came with battlestations pacific and dirt 2.

i would get the 5870 because its smaller, cheaper, has fantastic performance tahts behind the 295 by just a little. you could spend the amount you'd spend on the 295 on two 5870, which would kick its ass.
i dont think its worth waitin for the gt300's, one because they arent going to be released for a while (at least i think so) because at one of there latest conferences or w.e they were going to show a gt300 board and instead they faked it because they didnt have anything to show. also they'll probably be really expensive when they do come out.

2x 5870s would be over $700 USD which is well over a GTX 295... unless you meant 2x 5850s

Did anyone even bother to ask what resolution his monitor is running at? For all we know he's running a 19" monitor.

Did anyone even bother to ask what resolution his monitor is running at? For all we know he's running a 19" monitor.

You're right. I guess we all assumed since he's building a Core i7 he'd have the money for a nice monitor to go with it.

Back
Top Bottom