Do you love your city?

Da Burgh baby!....I bleed black and gold!

South side FTW.....I got my tat over at south side tattoo, a couple streets up from Giant Iggle

I used to live up on da bluff on the Duq campus when I was going to school there, I remember walking through the armstong tubes all the time to go to da Iggle. Taking the T out to South Hills Village mall....Good times....Good times.

lol ya, my internship was near there, so every day on my hour lunch, i'd just take a trip over to the food shops.
maybe thats why iv gained weight...lol

Down by PPG building, i seen someone get arrested for taking pics of the area, Oo lol

lol ya, my internship was near there, so every day on my hour lunch, i'd just take a trip over to the food shops.
maybe thats why iv gained weight...lol

Down by PPG building, i seen someone get arrested for taking pics of the area, Oo lol
Wow, arrested for taking pics?....lol

Playing football over on the Duq football field at night.....
Walking across the 7th street bridge....Oh you don't even want to know what we did while we were walking across the bridge...lol.....

Following an old drunk black woman around for hours because she promised to buy us beer, finally escaping while sitting in the back of some bar and then going down to see Sam at Sambino's pizza on 9th and Penn and buying beer.

Good times.

lmfao!

i was walking around downtown last year looking for homeless ppl to buy me beer if i offered them 20$ and a case for themselves to.
lets say that was a successful mission.

and like, wtf?
Is Dippin Dots only around here?
no one i know outside of western PA has had/heard of them?

and like, wtf?
No, I think it's a national company, they just don't sell it at a ton of places.

We used to to lots of fun stuff in da burgh, but I spent most of my time going to school.

I'm gonna have to take a trip to da burgh one of these days and reminisce.

and like, wtf?

I'm in western Ohio and I have totally heard of them. Best re-creation of a food product ever (except for the price so i don't get them as often as i want).

Back on topic...I loved my city so much I moved to one that was 5 minutes away to get out of it. I moved from a city of about 10,000 (my hometown and place of work) to a city that is literally 5 miles north and has about 500 (at most) people. I live in rural north-west Ohio.

Back
Top Bottom