Lockers

xxtavexx

Baseband Member
Lockerz

Hey guys!If any of you guys are looking for a lockerz invite, then pm me your email address

Lockerz is a site that you log into daily to get points, and after a while you can redeem your points for electronics and other goods

this site is actually legit in case you haven't noticed. It is run by one of the biggest advertising firms. I know many that have got prizes from the site! Would you like an invite?

aight...dont give the site a shot...but it isnt like that
you do not have to invite people to get points, u can simply just log on daily

Sure. They lure you in by giving you cheap gifts. Once you get those gifts, you begin to get addicted, thereby striving to earn the most points in order to get the biggest prizes. Forget the small stuff they gave you in order to gain your loyalty, you're aiming for the top tier now. Because of this addiction for "free prizes", their clients will continually get more and more impressions, day after day, week after week, and month after month. In other words, they're getting more in return then you are. Do I doubt some will get these "large prizes"? I'm sure they will - and they'll spread the news like a ravaging wildfire, but the majority will not.

I'm also willing to bet the majority of points comes from the referral of new members. These new members in turn, will attempt to gain more new members. The scheme continues on, therefore becoming a simple pyramid scheme.

I pretty much stopped going to that site. It just doesn't seem worth it. I got better things to do.

Meh, I use it. Takes about 20 seconds per day - Why not?

That is pretty much my reaction to it. It's not like I have to give my friends personal information away or buy anything.
All I have to do is log on and answer a daily question.
Which is usually like "what's your dream job?" or "If you could be in a movie what movie would it be?".

Takes two seconds, and eventually I will get something for free.
Why NOT do this?

It's sort of like someone saying if you say 'hello' to me everyday for a month I will give you an Ipod.

Back
Top Bottom