Great.....

winslow33

Daemon Poster
I got diagnosed today with bipolar disorder. Kind of nice to have the peice of mind I know whats up and why i have moodswings i suppose, but I have to take meds and stuff and be carefull of certain situations.
Plus I have to tell a few people close to me what's wrong without them thinking I'm suicidal or something, lol :( Might be a hard task..
Anybody have any friends or relatives that suffer from this?

I have only ever heard of bipolar disorder in a very anecdotal way, any chance you could clear up what exactly diagnosable bipolar disorder is?

How they diagnose it: http://www.healthyplace.com/bipolar-disorder/diagnosis/diagnosis-of-bipolar-disorder/menu-id-786/

Pretty much, my family history contains a few people who suffer from derpression, and frequently I do random stuff that and suffer from moodswings.. going along fine and suddenly flip out on somebody for no reason whatsoever and later im like "what did i just do??!!!"
So there going to put me in the medication and see if it works, I'll know more later.

EDIT: I guess in reality theres no known way to honestly 100% diagnose it like if I went to my doctor and he'd tell me a had a flu. But in cases like this theres about a 90% asssurence of the disorder

lol, sorry to laugh,
but to me, that kinda sounds like me,
i'll be all in a good mood an then someone will ask me something that i think should be quiet obvious to anyone, an i'll snap an chew them out for being retarded (ex)

I like to call my issue, Anger management issues, kinda like that movie...

Goosefraba...

I am no MD or anything, but to me i think we all have this in some way or another, just in some, its more obvious, and others, its not. I think its just human nature.

Not like your me, myself, and Irene? lol

good movie though...

Back
Top Bottom