How to access other computers remotely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanMATRIX

In Runtime
Hi!

Simple hacking questions... I was just wondering HOW this all works. I know what they are and what they do but I just don't know HOW to do it. I was just curious because I am wanting to go into Network warfare in the Air Force and they do all this kind of stuff.

1. How do you do a Denial of Service attack?

2. How do you access another computer remotely... say the neighbor's or a friend's computer just to observe what they are doing on their computer or to change stuff on their computer or pull information from their computer or whatever you can do with that remote access.

Again, cause I know I'm going to get accused of this, no hostile intentions but was just wondering how all this stuff works.

I suggest that you read the rules:

Click here for rules.

Especially this one:

Do not ask for or offer activation codes for software. Also asking for or offering instructions for breaking in to web sites, e-mail, message services, or software is against forum policy. (B) Asking for links to Bit Torrents, example where to get recent episodes of television shows etc. Your account can be disabled at the moderator's discretion for violating this policy.

Yea, unfortunately you're going to have to rely on the almighty Google for the answers you are looking for. Those topics are off limits here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom