I thought my hometown sucked

^^ Tell me about it. A few years back when the Calgary Flames were in the Stanley Cup final it was nuts. We have an Avenue called 17th ave and during the play offs people gathered in Tens of Thousands down 17th Ave. It was nicked named the Red Mile. You couldnt walk 10 feet with out seeing a fight, hot drunk girls flashing or going around topless, drunken retards, people being arrested, store windows being smashed....It was nuts

Well atleast your not a boston fan who had to watch the team you know should have won the championship lose because of a few injuries to your star player and his backup. :(

To bad we will win it next year and orlando is all done. ROFL...

If the Cavs get Shaq which is looking pretty promising than orlando has absolutely no shot at making the finals again. Too bad they blew it this year...:D

^^ Tell me about it. A few years back when the Calgary Flames were in the Stanley Cup final it was nuts. We have an Avenue called 17th ave and during the play offs people gathered in Tens of Thousands down 17th Ave. It was nicked named the Red Mile. You couldnt walk 10 feet with out seeing a fight, hot drunk girls flashing or going around topless, drunken retards, people being arrested, store windows being smashed....It was nuts

:D :D :D
Sounds like a show! HD camera anyone?

:D :D :D
Sounds like a show! HD camera anyone?

LOL I wish....back when this was happening I think HD Cameras were just coming out and were $$$$$$$$$$$$

btw they may have not all been hot, I was hammered so I had my beer goggles on lol...all women are hot when you're well in to your 14th beer lol

P.S - this was Canadian beer so thats like 45 American beers :p :p

Back
Top Bottom